Your personal data is securely protected
Terms & Conditions
Who are we?
What data do we collect?
We collect, store, and use data that is essential for giving visitors the maximum benefit from our website. We collect the following data during your website session:
- Information you provide directly via contact forms or email messages including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address, and other information you are willing to provide us.
- Data about your behavior on web pages during your visit and information about how you navigate the website.
- Statistics such as particular pages you visit, number of unique website entries, the browser from which you visit the website, your screen resolution, and the platform you use.
Also, we collect your personal data in the course of our marketing activity and communication of our services in the most convenient way. In addition, we may use your personal data for secondary purposes closely related to the mentioned above purposes in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use.
How do we use this data?
Personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you, third parties, or public sources will be used (processed) for the purposes specified in this Policy.
If you are a citizen of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or located there, we will process your personal data exclusively on the basis of your explicit consent. You can give consent to the processing of the personal data while submitting the form on our website or sending the consent via email to email@example.com. We will use your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interest (Article 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR)
- Consent (Article 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR)
- Other legal basis available under Article 6 GDPR
As a rule, your personal data will be used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requests or promotional materials.
- Improve your website experience during your next session.
- Offer you specific content based on your previous use or based on usability trends shown by the behavior of other users on this site or by other studies.
- Tailor specific offers or show targeted content via suggestions, newsletters, or customized pages.
- Communicate with you via different platforms such as social media, email, telephone, and other networks. You can opt-out of receiving this targeted content. Still, for other campaigns, we may use your data to deliver improved messaging for other users.
- Analyze our marketing campaigns, previous deals, and current customers.
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements, as well as for information security purposes.
- Comply with legal requirements such as for preventing crimes, aiding in investigations, or preventing loss or fraud, in which case we may have to share data within the scope of legal proceedings.
Whom will we share your data with?
In the course of our business activities, we may disclose your personal data to service providers and partners who assist us in operating this website or in our marketing and recruiting activities, to affiliated companies, and in some cases to legal authorities. We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties*:
- Service providers, contractors, third-party vendors, agents, or partners who act on our request or on our behalf
- Our affiliates or subsidiaries that may help us process it
- Legal authorities in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or another legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena
- Relevant third parties in case of acquisition of our company or a merger with another company
Except in those specific limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
*If you are a citizen of the UAE or located there, we may disclose your personal data only on the basis of your explicit consent.
How long will we retain your personal data?
What are your rights?
We aim to be completely transparent in how we use your personal data and take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. At any time, you can file an access request with us and ask for a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic format.
- The right to request information on the purpose of data processing and information on third parties that have received your personal data.
- The right to ask us to rectify personal data that is incorrect or outdated.
- The right to restrict processing, meaning that you may request the deletion of your personal data or ask us to stop processing your data at any time.
- The right to request portability of your personal data.
- The right to raise a justified objection to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent for processing data at any time if you have previously provided us with consent for the processing of your personal data.
Where is your data processed?
Processing personal data of job applicants
As part of any recruitment process, CloudFlex collects and processes personal data provided directly by job applicants, their referees, and recruitment companies working on our behalf. We are committed to being transparent about how the data is collected and used in compliance with our data protection obligations. Types of personal data we collect include:
- Name, address, and contact details such as email address, telephone number, Skype, and links to social network profiles.
- Details of qualifications, skills, experience, and employment history.
- Information about the current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements.
- Information about your entitlement to work in the EU or the UAE, if required by our clients.
CloudFlex may collect personal data in a variety of ways. For example, data may be extracted from application forms, CVs (resumes), or through interviews or other means of assessment. Personal data is stored in our Applicant Tracking System and exported to other IT systems.
If you are invited to CloudFlex for an interview, please be aware that for security reasons, our premises are under video surveillance. We may collect images caught on camera.
Purpose of processing: Given the nature of our HR and recruiting activities, we need to process data in order to collaborate with you on possible job opportunities. CloudFlex has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for record-keeping purposes. If you are a citizen of the UAE or located there, we may disclose your personal data only on the basis of your explicit consent.
Processing data of job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirms suitability for employment. Provided your application is unsuccessful, CloudFlex will inform you and delete your personal data from all CloudFlex storages. However, if you give separate consent, CloudFlex may keep your personal data on file for future prospective employment opportunities. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Retention period: CloudFlex keeps the personal data of job applicants until the vacancy is closed (not more than two (2) years). In case of candidature rejection, your personal data may be kept during the next one (1) year, provided you give separate consent, and CloudFlex considers you as a potential candidate for other vacancies. At the Bulgarian office, CloudFlex keeps the personal data of job applicants not more than six (6) months unless the applicant gives consent for a longer period of storage.
External links on the website
Effective: 17th January 2024